homework 7

grace
For problem 4, I cannot get the link to work to download the file into Rstudio. I wonder if I am copying and pasting wrong, but I have tried doing it several ways. I am not sure how I should enter the data to make the calculations

Re: homework 7

Taeho Kim
Administrator
Hi grace,

What did you copy from the document?
Did you try this?
download.file("http://people.stat.sc.edu/taeho/teaching/lab/infant.RData",
destfile = "infant.RData");load("infant.RData")

Re: homework 7

grace
I have tried that several times and it is not working on my laptop. This is the error code

trying URL 'http://people.stat.sc.edu/taeho/teaching/lab/infant.RData'
Content type 'application/octet-stream' length 194 bytes
downloaded 194 bytes

Re: homework 7

Taeho Kim
Administrator
Type infant to see whether the data is loaded.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019, 6:11 AM grace [via STAT 205 Q & A Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have tried that several times and it is not working on my laptop. This is the error code

trying URL 'http://people.stat.sc.edu/taeho/teaching/lab/infant.RData'
Content type 'application/octet-stream' length 194 bytes
NAML