grades

yasmine
Hello Mr. Kim, Hope you are enjoying yourself on this superbowl sunday! I have a quick question about our grades for this class. Since you don't use blackboard, how are we to check our grades and see how we're doing?

Re: grades

Taeho Kim
Administrator
Hi yasmine,

I have received a couple of similar questions regarding the grade.
After some trials, I could come up with a partial solution for the questions.
It is partial because it does not reflect the different weights of components: HW, quiz, and Exam.
But, it will still provide you a snapshot of your performance in this class.

Will show it to you in the class Tuesday.