Recommendation for boxplots: Q4 in HW II

Recommendation for boxplots: Q4 in HW II

Darth Knight
Hi,

if we simply try the command "boxplot", then it will plot a number of outliers as well.
Well, basically those are part of the data but it might not be easy to see the snapshot of the data.
So, in this question, we can have a better view by removing or ignoring the outliers.
The following command would give us this modification:

boxplot(_____,horizontal=TRUE,outline=FALSE)

What we have to do is simply plug in the variable you defined in Q2.
We could use a similar approach for Q5 as well.

Let me know if you any other concerns.