R studio question 3 histogram and pplot

shayant
Hey, I am having troubles with making a histogram and probability plot. It is saying that the margins are too large. Is there anything I can do?

Re: R studio question 3 histogram and pplot

Taeho Kim
Administrator
Hi shayant,

Try again after you enlarge the window for plots.
(The second quadrant of the RStudio user interface)

Let me know if it works.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019, 10:36 PM shayant [via STAT 205 Q & A Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, I am having troubles with making a histogram and probability plot. It is saying that the margins are too large. Is there anything I can do?

http://stat-205-q-a-forum.102143.n8.nabble.com/R-studio-question-3-histogram-and-pplot-tp136.html
To start a new topic under STAT 205 Q & A Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from STAT 205 Q & A Forum, click here.
NAML