Homework 7

yasmine
for problem #3 question 3, how are we supposed to answer this if we have not received homework 6 back yet?
also, for problem #4 question 7, i don't understand how we are supposed to compare this to the result of question #4 on hw 5.

Re: Homework 7

Taeho Kim
Administrator
yasmine wrote
for problem #3 question 3, how are we supposed to answer this if we have not received homework 6 back yet?
I think we can still use the posted solution.

yasmine wrote
also, for problem #4 question 7, i don't understand how we are supposed to compare this to the result of question #4 on hw 5.
Also, if you take a look at the solution of question #4 on HW 5,
we made our decisions by using the confidence intervals.
I want you to compare those decisions with the current decisions from hypothesis testing.