HW I: additional clarification

Taeho Kim
Administrator
I have received a couple of emails about the problems, questions and exercises about the HW.

In short, write down the answers to the four problems in part I and four questions in part II.

For the additional clarification:
First, please answer the "Problems" in the part I.
Now, ignore the "Exercises" in the middle of the R-lab.
But we need to answer the "Questions" in the end of the R-lab.
These questions are typed in the part II of the HW.
So, please answer the problems 1-4 in part 1 and questions I-4 in part 2 of the HW.