A way to save / copy a figure in RStudio.

A way to save / copy a figure in RStudio.

Taeho Kim
Administrator
It is really easy to save or copy a figure in RStudio. On the main interface, plot your figure; then, it will appear in the right-bottom panel. Now, take a look at the following picture: We need to tap the "export" button and choose "Copy to Clipboard" in the red circle. In the next pop-up, hit the "Copy Plot" button. Now, we can paste the plot into a MS Word document or else by using "CTRL+V" or "right click and paste". Similarly, we can also save the image by tapping the "Save as Image" button on the red circle.